Kerala BIMS Login, Kerala BIMS DDO Login, Kerala BIMS Treasury Login, BIMS TR59E Submission, Kerala ETSB Login, Kerala BIMS Employee Bill Temporary Advance (TA), Contingent Bill Submission at www.treasury.kerala.gov.in/bimsBIMS Kerala Login
BIMS (Bill Information and Management System) software adopted by Kerala Government for Treasury Department and used for e-transaction of their Employee’s Salary, Temporary Advance (TA) Bills, Arrear of DA, Revised Salary, Proper Service Book Entry, Approval for Contingent Bills through TR59E Form, Pension Bills, Transfer Saving Bank (TSB), For checking of Allocation of Funds and Distribution to their field offices after Budget etc. Kerala BIMS is operated by DDO and Employee through Spark Application Login ID. After the approval in the treasury electronic advice is send to e-kuber system of RBI for crediting the amount to the beneficiaries account. No payment from the Government of Kerala account will be made through physical cash.
About BIMS Kerala Portal
|Name of Portal||BIMS (Bill Information and Management System)|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Authorized||DDO of Govt. Department of Kerala|
|No. of DDOs||47,500 (31,000 Regular Department & 16,500 Virtual DDOs)|
|Facilities on BIMS Login||UTR Searching, DSC Registration/ Renewal, Allocation of Funds through BAMS at official website www.treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/|
Through BIMS, DDO (Drawing & Disbursing Officer) can keep watch on monthly payments as well as all financial records. All purchasing and selling information is to be updated by the DDO of the concerned treasury of the state on BIMS lottery result kerala Login Portal. Finance Department of Kerala has already been ordered to all Drawing & Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to make use of this module for pay revision fixation in respect of employees, other than Gazetted employees under their control vide notification dated 10.02.2021. So, to become a part of BIMS, first to the official website and registered yourself by using the following steps.
Kerala BIMS Main Features
- This BIMS official portal is used by DDOs for claim settlement, Generation of Contingent Bills (TR 59E), For Approval of TR 59E, E-Submission of TR 59E to the treasury, Maintainance of Bill Book, Bill Statues and annual expenditure report of the Kerala State as per Kerala Govt. Orders.
- Direct crediting of monthly salary to TSB/Bank accounts of Kerala employees.
- BIMS’s main feature is to Complete Electronic Payment Advice to the banking interface through the ekuber system of RBI, which obviates the need to issue a POC/MICR Cheque.
- Through the BIMS Kerala, the need for Treasury Token, direct payment to the third party and Treasury Bill Book is obviated.
- BIMS of Kerala Login is always used for various saving accounts such as TSB (Treasury Saving Bank), PTSB (Pensioners Treasury Saving Bank), TFD (Treasury Fixed Deposit), ETSB (Employee Treasury Saving Bank) and STSB (Special Treasury Saving Bank).
How to Use Kerala BIMS Login
- Firstly, please open the official portal i.e. https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/#
- After that “Enter DDO User Name and Password.
- After then select role i.e. DDO, DDO Admin and Admin.
- Then click on the “Login” link.
- Use the other tabs as per your desire.
Note – BIMS Login can also be used for changing of DDO’s digital signature, submission of the revised bill also. For this DDO code and PEN is necessary for all DDO’s.