CSIR IGIB Recruitment/ Vacancy Notification No. 1-01/2021, Online Form for Scientist, Sr. Scientist, Principal Scientist at www.igib.res.in
IGIB Scientist Job 2021
Today on 20.02.2021, the Administrative Officer of CSIR- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology has published a vacancy advt. no. 1-1/2021 in various news paper as well as the official website also. There are only 7 posts of Scientists which will be filled up online only. So it is a Unique Opportunity for Indian citizens a research career in Scient & Technology.
About CSIR- IGIB
IGIB is a premier institute that works under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Delhi. Recently IGIB was organized IISF 2020.
Classification of IGIB Scientist Vacancy
- Scientist – 4 (UR 2, OBC 1, EWS 1).
- Senior Scientist – 1
- Principal Scientist – 2 UR.
Qualification – PhD/ M.Tech (Read Detail Advt.).
Application Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- which should be in favour of “Director, IGIB, payable at New Delhi”. Exemption for SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/ Abroad candidates only.
Pay Scale & Age Limit –
- Scientist – 83948/- (32 Years), Sr. Scientist – 97712/- (37 Years) and Principal Scientist – 152644/- (45 Years).
How to Apply
Only online application will be accepted up to 22.03.2021. The details of Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Candidate’s Category and Post Code should be filled up correctly. After the successful online submission of the application at IGIB Website, a unique application no. will be generated. Please note the “Application Number” for future record and reference.
Printed application form along with all testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, experience and one recent self-signed photograph with DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of ———– (postcode—) by post in the office of ” The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, University Campus, Mall Road, Delhi-110007) before or on 07/04/2021 by 5:00 PM. Following documents should also be attached with the application form.
- List of best 5 publications.
- A Colour photograph pasted on the Application form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates (if any).
- The hard copies of the best five published papers.
Note – For any query please email to email@example.com.