Download Food Corporation of India Call Letter cum Admit Card, Exam Date Notice of 01/2021 Advt. for Assitant General Manager General Administrative (GA), Technical, Accounts, Law and Medical Officer at www.fci.gov.inFCI AGM Admit Card 2021
As you know that Exam Conducting Agency of the Food Corporation of India will organize an online test a few days later for the different types of 89 posts of Assistant General Manager i.e. AGM (Geral Administrative/ GA), AGM (Technical), AGM (Accounts), AGM (Law) and Medical Officer. It is a good news for those candidates who are searching FCI AGM Admit Card of recruitment notification no. 01/2021. FCI Admit Card cum Call Letter will be issued 10 days before Online Exam. As per the Recruitment Notification, the FCI AGM Online Test has been fixed for May or June month. But the actual Date and Venue will be mentioned in Admit Card. Process of Admit Card cum Hall Ticket downloading for Online Test and Interview will remain the same. Near about 1,20,300 candidates will appear in the AGM online test of FCI in 25 cities of the country. There will be 180 multiple choice questions in the online exam with a duration of 150 minutes.
Intimation of FCI AGM 89 posts Call Letter Downloading will also be sent on the candidate’s registered Email ID and Mobile Number (Through SMS). The candidate will not be allowed in the exam center without a roll number. Call Letter for Online Written Test will be available for those candidates who will apply before 31.03.2021 successfully.
State Wise List of FCI Recruitment Online Exam Centers
|Name of State/ UT||Exam Centre||Name of State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Amrawati/ Vijaywada||MP||Bhopal|
|Jammu & Kashmir & Ladakh||Jammu||Uttarakhand||Dehradun|
How to Download FCI AGM Admit Card
The link of the AGM Online Test will be available only on FCI designated website i.e. www.fci.gov.in only and all applied candidates will have to use the following steps for obtaining their Hall Ticket.
- Open the portal www.fci.gov.in.
- After that, open the slot of “Current Recruitment” and select the link https://www.recruitmentfci.in/category_first_main_page.php.
- Then Download the Online Exam Date Notice of Assistant General Manager (General Administrative, Technical, Accounts, Law) And Medical Officer of Advt. No. 01/2021 – FCI Category I Posts)”.
- Then Click the relevant window of “Call Letter for Post Code A, B, C, D & E”.
- Enter your Registration No./ Roll Number, Password, DOB.
- Download the PDF file and printout the same.
Note – The candidates who are not being able in Call Letter generating, register their grievances at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of examination.
Main Points/ Instructions of Call Letter & Online Test
- A recognizable color photo should be pasted on Admit Card.
- Bring original Original Call Letter with original photo identity proof.
- Reach 2 hours before the online test.
- Late comers will not be allowed for online test.
- Call Letter is a computer generated document, so there is no need for a signature on it.