Food Corporation of India Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 01/2021, Online Application Form/ Registration For AGM & MO at www.fci.gov.inFCI Vacancy Notice in 2021
Today on 27.02.2021, the Recruitment of 89 posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in FCI, an advt. no. 01/2021 has been published in various newspapers as well as in ‘Employment Newspaper/ Rozgar Samachar. All these jobs are fillup on regular basis. These posts are Gazetted Level Post of Category Ist. Online Application for the said posts will commence from 01.03.2021 (Monday) and close on 31.03.2021. The candidate may be posted in any zone of FCI after selection.
Working employees of FCI can also apply online for these posts.
Main Features of FCI 2021 Recruitment
- Name of Organization – Food Corporation of India (FCI).
- Name of Posts – Assitant General Manager (GA), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer.
- Total No. of Posts – 89
- Apply Online Schedule – 01.03.2021 to 31.03.2021 (Up to 04:00 PM).
- Selection Method – Online Test and Interview.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (Excluding Bank Charges) and SC/ST/ Women / PwBD Candidates will be exempted from application fee charges.
- Official Website – www.fci.gov.in
Qualification & Experience
- For AGM (General Administration) – Post Graduate Degree with 55% Marks or Graduate in Law with 55% Marks.
- For AGM (Technical) – B.Sc. Agriculture with 55% Marks or B.Tech in Food Science.
- For AGM (Accounts) – Associate membership of ICAI.
- For AGM (Law) – Full Time Degree in Law with 5 years experience as a Lawyer in civil matters.
- For Medical Officer – M.B.B.S Degree with three years experience.
Classification of FCI March 2021 Notice Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Post Code||Scale Pay on IDA (Industrial Dearness Allowance) pattern||Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)||Total No. of Posts|
|1||AGM (General Administration)||A||Rs. 60000/- to 180000/-||30 Y||30|
|2||AGM (Technical)||B||Rs. 60000/- to 180000/-||28 Y||27|
|3||AGM (Accounts)||C||Rs. 60000/- to 180000/-||28 Y||22|
|4||AGM (Law)||D||Rs. 60000/- to 180000/-||33 Y||08|
|5||Medical Officer (MO)||E||Rs. 50000/- to 160000/-||35 Y||02|
Note – For Category Wise classification please read FCI 01/2021 Advertisement below. Departmental (FCI) person’s age limit will remain 50 years.
How to Apply
The only online application will be accepted by the selection committee of FCI. The printed application will not be sent by the applicant at the office address. The candidates are advised that please keep ready a scanned copy of the photo (20-50 KB), signature (10-20 KB) with Black Pen and documents (minimum 200 dpi) which will be upload between FCI Online Registration. So eligible candidates use the following steps and complete the process of online registration.
- Open the Official Website of FCI www.fci.gov.in.
- Then open the link of “Current Recruitment“.
- Then select “Category 1 Recruitment”.
- Download Notification and read them carefully.
- Then back to Home Screen.
- Then click on the blinking link ‘Apply Online“.
- Then choose the tab for “New Registration”.
- Enter Name, Mobile No. and Email address.
- Then you will receive a provisional registration number and password.
- Fill all the requisite information during Apply Online and click on the Final Submit tab.
For more information and any query regarding FCI Job further process, you may contact at 011-43527462 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.