Download FDDI Recruitment Notification 2021, Job Application Form for Teaching Cadre and Managerial Cadre at https://fddiindia.com/career/php
Footwear Design & Development Institute Vacancy in 2021
A notice by FDDI India for Current Openings Jobs has been announced on 13.03.2021 in various newspapers as well as the official portal www.fddiindia.com for engagement of qualified professionals in the academic and non -academic arena at its various campuses. These posts are for two types of cadre i.e. Teaching Cadre and Managerial Cadre/ Other. There are 75 posts of Faculty, Jr. Faculty, Sr. Faculty Grade II, Cheif Faculty which shall be kept for 12 campuses of FDDI. A candidate will be appointed for three years minimum contract and will be extended after the direction of management.
About FDDI in Brief
The FDDI (Footwear Design & Development Institute) was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry which main aim is “to Develop Human Resources within the country by imparting appropriate knowledge and skills to promote the rapid growth of footwear and allied industry in the country”. Its main Head Quarter is located in Noida.
Qualification, Domain & Experience – Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree (Please See Detail Advertisement below).
AGE as on 10.04.2021 – 21 to 50 (As per Post).
Salary – 25000/- to 150000/- per month (As per Post).
Classification of FDDI Jobs –
- Teaching Cadre – Fashion Designing (23), Footwear Design & Production (26), Leather Goods & Accessories Design (06) and Retail & Fashion Merchandise (05) – Total = 60.
- Managerial Cadre/ Other – Sr. Manager (01), Manager (02), Dy. Manager (01), Assistant Manager (10) and Creative Manager (01) – Total = 15.
Main Features of FDDI Recruitment
|Name of Institute||FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, INDIA (FDDI)|
|Nature of Cadre||Teaching and Managerial Cadre|
|No. of Posts||75|
|Last Date of Submission||10.04.2021|
|Place of Posting||Ankleshwar, Guna, Patna, Noida, Jodhpur, Hyderabad, Chhindwara, Fursatganj, Chennai, Rohtak and Chandigarh and Kolkata|
|Selection Method||Written Test/ Interview|
How to Apply
The aspirants please open the official website of FDDI and use the following steps.
- Visit to www.fddiindia.com.
- Then click on the “Career” slot given on the upper right side of the page.
- After that select the link of Advt. No. FDDI/HO/48(3)/HR/NOTIF/2021/02 Teaching Cadre and FDDI/HO/48(3)/HR/NOTIF/2021/03 Managerial Cadre/Other and check your eligibility.
- After that Download the Application Form of Teaching Cadre and Managerial Cadre.
- Paste the latest yourself attested passport size photograph there and fill up all required information in capital letters.
Note – Application Form should be reached latest by 10.04.2021 through speed post at the address of ” Faculty (HQ-HR), Human Resource Department, Footwear Design & Development Institute, (An Institution of National Importance), A-10/A, Sector- 24, NOIDA- 201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar – Uttar Pradesh”. A separate Application Form will be filled for applying for more than one post. Information regarding the Interview will be given through Email or by post only as well as the official website of FDDI.
Application Received after the last date will not be accepted by the selection committee of FDDI India. For more information regarding FDDI Recruitment, you may contact at 0120-4500100 during working days.