Download Gurukul Kurukshetra, Jyotisar Entrance Exam Admit Card cum Roll No. of 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th Class at www.gurukulkurukshetra.comKurukshetra and Jyotisar Gurukul Entrance Admit Card 2021
As you know that an entrance exam will be held by Gurukul School Kurukshetra in March 2021 on the different dates for admission in various classes i.e. V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and XI. Principal Sh. Colonel Arun Datta has completed the all preparation for these entrance tests. The Entrance Test of Gurukul will be conducted in Kurukshetra City.
Now the applicants will be searching their Admit Card cum Roll No. for appearance in the exam. Class Wise Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of both Gurukuls (Kurukshetra & Jyotisar) will be uploading to a single authorized website after 15.03.2021. Admit Card of Kurukshetra Gurukul is an important document for entry in the examination room and without this, no entry will be allowed in the examination hall.
Link of Gurukul Kurukshetra Admit Card will be available on the official website from Tuesday. This entrance test will be conducted offline in paper-based mode. But Management Committee of Kurukshetra Gurukul can be changed this mode offline to online at any time due to Covid -19 according to last year.
“गुरुकुल कुरुक्षेत्र व गुरुकुल ज्योतिसर (हरियाणा) के 5वीं, 6ठी, 7वीं, 8वीं, 9वीं और 11वीं कक्षा में दाखिले के लिए मार्च 2021 में आयोजित की जाने वाली प्रवेश परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड दिए गए लिंको से डाउनलोड किये जा सकतें है। “
Gurukul Kurukshetra Entrance 2021-22 at a Glance
|Name of Schools||Gurukul Kurukshetra and Jyotisar|
|Entrance Exam Schedule||For Class 5th (21.03.2021), 6th (22.03.2021), 7th (23.03.2021), 8th (24.03.2021), 9th (25.03.2021) and 11th (27.03.2021 changed due to Bharat Band on 26.03.2021).|
|Exam Time||09:00 am|
|Admit Card||Click on Given Links|
How to Download Gurukul Kurukshetra Admit Card
The procedure of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket downloading for the Entrance Test of Kurukshetra and Jyotisar Gurukul will remain the same. For this, each student will have to follow the below-given process.
- Open official portal of Kurukshetra Gurukul i.e. www.gurukulkurukshetra.com.
- Then “Read the Entrance Test 2021-22 Admit Card Notice”.
- Then click on the link of “Entrance Exam March 2021 – Roll Number“.
- Select your Class such as V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and XI (Commerce, Non-Medical & Medical).
- After that “Enter your Registration No., DOB or Password.
- Download PDF file of Call Letter.
- Check your personal details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Exam Centre etc. carefully.
- Printout the same and report to the exam centre on the prescribed date.
Note – Admit Card/ Call Letter will not be sent to the candidate’s home address. It will be upload on the official website only. Information regarding Gurukul Kurukshetra Entrance 2021-22 Admit Card, you may contact at 8689001228, 9996026340, 8278911558 and 8278911568 during working days.
Main Instructions for Candidates
- Admit Card of Kurukshetra Gurukul should not be torn.
- The candidate’s detail should be seen clearly.
- The photograph should be clear.
- Mobile Phone, the calculator will not be allowed.
- No any allowance will be given by Gurukul Kuruksetra Academy for the appearance of the exam.