Download Haryana Roadways Ambala Apprenticeship Training Notification 2021, HR Roadwaya Apprentice Online Application Form, Haryana State Transport Ambala Apprentice Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Result at www. apprenticeshipindia.org
Roadways Ambala Apprentice Training Form in 2021
It is a good news for those who have passed ITI courses and searching the departments for apprenticeship training. Because the General Manager, Haryana Roadways Ambala has been published an apprentice training notice on 03.04.2021 for the selection of new apprentice trainees. There are about fifty-nine (59)posts of trainee which shall be filled on the merit base in Ambala Depot.
Classification of Apprenticeship Trade of Haryana Roadways/ HR Transport Ambala Depot
- Diesel Mechanic (डीजल मैकेनिक) – 20
- Motor Mechanic (मोटर मैकेनिक) – 06
- Fitter (फिटर) – 03
- Electriian (इलेक्ट्रीशियन) – 10
- Steno Typist English (स्टेनो अंग्रेजी) – 01
- Steno Typist Hindi (स्टेनो हिंदी) – 01
- Carpenter (कारपेंटर) – 09
- Painter (पेंटर ) – 01
- Tyre (टायर मैन) – 03
- Computer Operator & Programing Assistant (COPA) – 04
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship/ Trainees|
|Name of Trades||Diesel Mechanic, COPA, Tyre Man, Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Motor Mechanic, Steno Typist|
|Name of Organiziation||Haryana Transport/ Roadways Department, Ambala|
|Online Registration Schedule||03.04.2021 to 07.04.2021|
Eligibility – 10th and ITI Passed in concerned trade.
Duration of Training – 12 Months (April 2021 to April 2022).
Online Registration Schedule – 03.04.2021 to 07.04.2021.
Selection Method – On the basis of marks obtained in the concerned Trade and Interview, short-listed candidates shall be called for Skill Test and Document Verification.
Skill Test & Documents Checking Schedule – 08.04.2021 in the office of “General Manager (GM), Haryana Roadways Office, Near Aggarsen Chowk, Ambala City – 134003.”
How to Apply
Only registered candidates of the portal of www.apprenticeshipindia.org can apply for these apprentices. If they have not registered yourself,
first of all, you registered yourself and then use the following steps for apply online.
• Open official portal htttps://apprenticeshipindia.org.
• Then Select the Link of “Apprenticeship Opportunity”.
• Check your Eligibility, Establishment Name etc in the “View’ Tab.
• After that search the link of “Apply Online For Haryana Roadways – Ambala Depot”.
• Then Click on “Apply for this Opportunity“.
• Fill up all required detail and printout the “Model Contract Form” for further usage.
Note – Only three times candidates will be called for a skill test and document verification. Haryana Roadways Ambala Apprenticeship Merit List of all trade will be published on the Notice Board of ” GM, Roadways Depot, Ambala as well as the official website.