HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card, Download HPSC 02/2021 Exam Notice, HPSC BDS Admit Card, Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date Notice at www.hpsc.gov.inHPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2021
It is a good news for those candidates who have applied for the Dental Surgeon Jobs of Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula. Because the Secretary, HPSC is going to announce the “Dental Surgeon Exam Date ” along with “Dental Surgeon Admit Card Notice” of Advt. No. 02/2021 at official website www.hpsc.gov.in. HPSC BDS Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who have been submitted their application successfully up to 26.03.2021.
Link of Admit Card of HPSC Dental Surgeon will be provided 10 days later of the exam date announcement at official website only as well as below of this page. The candidate will not be permitted in the examination room without an “HPSC Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket”. Above said exam will be conducted in “Multipurpose Hall, Tau Devil Stadium”, Sec- 03, Panchkula. But the exact Date & Time of the HPSC BDS/ Dentist Examination will be mentioned on the Candidate’s E-Admit Card. HPSC Dental Surgeon Written Test Admit Card will not be sent by post. Admit Card will be produce by the candidates on demand of the Centre Supervisor/ Invigilator.
एच० पी० एस० सी०, पंचकूला द्वारा आयोजित की जाने वाली “डेन्टल सर्जन” (विज्ञापन संख्यां – 02/2021) की परीक्षा की तारीख व प्रवेश पत्र/ ई- एडमिट कार्ड दिए गए लिंको से डाउनलोड किये जा सकतें हैं।
|Name of Post||Dental Surgeon (Dentist) – Class – II|
|Name of Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula|
|Total No. of Posts||81|
|Online Registration Schedule||01.03.2021 to 26.03.2021|
|Exam Date||Mention on Admit Card|
|Admit Card||Available on www.hpsc.gov.in|
How to Download HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card
Roll Numbers will be issued by HPSC for Dental Surgeon Jobs on the official website and each candidate will have to follow the below-given steps for downloading the same.
- Open the link to the official website www.hppsc.gov.in/en-us/.
- Then click on the tab “Announcement”.
- Read the “Schedule and Admit Card For the Posts of Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Health Department, Haryana“.
- After that click on https://applications.hryrecruitment.co.in/ which will be given in Examination Notice.
- Enter your application no. and password.
- Download your admit card and printout the same.
- The candidates are advised to check their personal details in Admit Card carefully. If a candidate is not able to download his/her Dental Surgeon (Class-I) e-Admit Card or does not receive any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination well before the starting of the examination, he/she should at once contact the HPSC Office, Panchkula.
- Information in this regard can also be obtained HPSC Helpline No. (Technical) – 022-61306209 as well as Helpdesk Email ID ( Only Technical Queries) at firstname.lastname@example.org.