The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the admit cards for the JEE Main 2021 February exam. Students have to download the call letter after putting their registration number on the NTA website. No separate admit cards will be sent to any student.
NTA has created 331 examination centers for the examination which runs from 23 to 26 February, 21.75 lakh students have done registration for Computer Based Entrance Examination in 331 cities.
Some examination centers are also built abroad. According to the NTA management, students are getting the opportunity to appear in the JEE Main 2021 joint entrance exam four times. Under this, the entrance examination of the February session will be held in two shifts from 23 to 26 February.
Students can log on to the NTA website email@example.com for more information. NTA is using 40 thousand jammers and more than eight thousand CCTVs to make the exam full with
There will be a jammer on 30 students in the exam. Apart from this, Security and Internet will also be checked before starting the examination in the center.
Direct links to download JEE Main admit card 2021:
- Link 1 – Download Mains Admit Card
- Link 2 – Download NTA JEE Admit Card
- Link 3 – Download JEE Mains 2021 Admit Card
On the other hand, the server room, monitoring room, supervisor room, etc will be inspected at NTA headquarters. The exam is computer-based but not online. After reaching the question paper center, there will be information about the number of times the questionnaire is opened from which candidate’s login.
Because of social distance, the exam controller staff in the examination center will not move among the students inside the room. They will sit far away and monitor the students. Fifty percent of the workers will be inside the classroom.
Others will monitor students through CCTV and videography. If a student wants some kind of help from the Controller of Examinations or the teacher posted in Duty, then he will be able to reach the student only after hand sanitizing with social distance.
Important Points for NTA JEE Mains Exam 2021
- Masks on the mouth and gloves on the hands have to be worn.
- You can bring a bottle of transparent drinking water.
- A personal hand sanitizer of 50 mL will be permitted. The bottle should be transparent.
- Students will be tested with a metal detector to prevent copying. Therefore, they should not bring any type of product made with metal, etc. The metal detector will probe remotely, with no one in direct contact with the student.
- Document such as JEE Main Admit Card, Government Photo Identity Card, etc that are related to the exam.
- They will have to get permission before going to the toilet.
- The examination center walls, table-chair, computer, wings will be sanitized even before the commencement of the examination. Room numbers in the corridor must be written in capital letters so that the student does not have trouble in searching.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi will be checked at the examination center. NTA will then use the jammer.
- There will be 12 students in a room. Two computers will remain empty between a student.