Apply Online For MGNF (Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for 2021-23), MGNF Online Registration at www.iimb.ac.in for MGNF scholarship
IIMB MGNF 2021
Today on 15.02.2021, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship with IIM has announced the two years program of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for the period of 2021-23. The main aim of this fellowship is to the development and strengthening of district economy. IIMB Bengaluru will organize this fellowship program. So aspirant, please hurry up and apply online and get the benefit of this opportunity. The only online application will be accepted through the official website i.e. http://www.iimb.ac.in/mgnf/.
As you know that IIMB is a graduate leading institute that has 113 faculty members since 2017 and every year nearly about 5000 education executive participants in degree-granted programs.
Main Features of MGNF
- As per this fellowship, this is a two years program for a financial grant.
- Classes will be organized at the district level by 9 IIM.
- As per IIMB notification Rs. 50,000/- per month and Rs. 60,000/- is to be provided as a scholarship.
Eligibility for MGNF 2021-23
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Age should be between 21 to 30 years.
- He/ she should be graduate from any recognized University.
- The candidate who has 0-3 years experience shall be given preference.
- The candidate should be an expert in the state language.
How to Apply For MGNF
The interesting candidates please visit the official website for MGNF online registration by adopting the following process.
- Open the line www.iimb.ac.in.
- Then click on the “Applications for 2021-23 are open till March 27, 2021” link.
- Click Here for Registration.
- After that register yourself by entering the data i.e. Full Name, Mobile No., Email ID, Date of Birth and generate OTP.
- After successful registration, you will get a unique Registration No.
Note – The applicant who will apply before March 27, 2021, they will get discounts in MGNF 2021-23. For further information, you may log in through Mobile No. and DOB and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.