PSTCL ASSA Merit List 2021 Download PSTCL ASSA Result 2021 Punjab Assistant Sub Station Attendant Cut Off Marks PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Combined Merit List PSTCL CRA 09 2021 Result & Merit List
As you know the Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) was published a job notification for the selection of 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA). Now the applicants will be eager to know the Merit List of ASSA which will be provided on the official website of PSTCL after 15.04.2021. All the processes for the recruitment of ASSA will be completed within two months i.e. up to May 2021 by the CE/HIS&D, PSTCL Patiala. PSTCL ASSA Merit List will prepare on the basis of marks obtained in ITI. In first, a combined provisional merit list i.e. Electrical and Welder will be declared in a single time. If two candidates having the same percentage marks, then a higher age candidate will be placed top in merit.
An opportunity of filling objections against the merit list will be given to each candidate. A candidate will have to file an objection within 7 days of publication of the provisional merit list at email@example.com. He must have to quote his registration/ reference number during further correspondence.
पंजाब स्टेट ट्रांसमिशन कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित की गयी विज्ञापन संख्या सी० आर० 09/ 2021 की “सहायक उप स्टेशन परिचर (ए० एस० एस० ए०) की मेरिट लिस्ट दिए गए लिंको से डाउनलोड किये जा सकतें हैं।
Merit List Preparation Formula
- If a candidate has 2230 marks out of 2700 then he will get 82.59% marks.
About Punjab ASSA in Brief
It is a technical post like shift attendant which deputes in power houses where the electricity supply distributes in all villages, towns etc. It is a promotional post of SA and after some years they will be promoted to SSA. So it is a good chance for ITI diploma holders because there is no interview and written test. Only those candidates will be called for Document Verification whose names will be given in the PSTCL Merit List of ASSA.
|Name of Post||ASSA (Assistant Sub-Station Attendant)|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Selection Method||On the base of Merit List|
|No. of Application Received||More than 11,000|
|Rejected Applications||List Announced Soon|
|Reason of Rejections of Application Form||Wrong DOB, ITI Marks, Category and Non-Submission of Application Fee|
|Merit List||Notify Soon|
How to Download PSTCL ASSA Merit List
- Visit to Official Website https://www.pstcl.org/recruitindex.aspx
- Then Read the “Public Notice of Combined Merit List of Assistant Sub Station Attendant Against 09/2021” in the Brief Description column.
- Download PDF File and Search your Merit No. through Registration No., Name, Father’s Name.
- Submit objection (if any) through email.
PSTCL ASSA Frequently Asked Question
- Q. Will a written exam be conducted by PSTCL against the ASSA post of CRA-9/2021?
- A. No, there is no written test will be organized.
- Q. Will a provisional merit list will be declared before the final merit list?
- A. Yes, a provisional combined merit list of ASSA will be announced and after that removing the objections, a final merit list will be announced on the official website.
- Q. Will Category Wise Cut Off Marks of ASSA will be made?
- A. Yes, Selection will be done on the basis of the minimum cut-off of each category.
- Q. Will Document Verification of ASSA will be conducted on various dates?
- A. Yes, Document Verifications will be done on different dates due to a large number of candidates at Shakti Sadan Patiala.
Important Note – The candidates are advised that please don’t use any political and official approach for selection in Head Office. All the selections will be made on a purely merit base of ITI marks.