Download RBI Office Attendant (कार्यालय परिचर) Admit Card/ Roll No cum Call Letter for 09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021 Online Test and LPT at www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
As you know that Reserve Bank of India had published a job notification for Office Attendant Posts recently in Feb 2021. Now the Recruitment Committee of RBI is going to publish the link of “Office Attendants Call Letter” because the all preparation has been completed for the online test and LPT (Language Proficiency Test). Online Tests will be conducted at 150 regional offices of RBI in different cities of the country (List Attached). RBI Office Attendant Exam Admit Card will be uploaded only official portal. Downloading of RBI Office Attendant Roll Number is necessary for each applicant who has been successfully applied up to 15.03.2021. The “Link of Office Attendant Online Test April 2021 – Admit Card” will be provided by RBI since 30.03.2021 which intimation will also be given to the candidate’s registered email ID or mobile no.
RBI Office Attendant LPT Call Letter – LPT Admit Card cum Call Letter of Office Attendant will be provided separately after the announcement of the LPT Date, which information will also be uploaded in May 2021 at the official portal of RBI.
The Period of RBI 841 Posts Online Test Call Letter will remain only one week, so all the candidates are advised that please download your Hall Ticket before disabling the link.
“भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक द्वारा आयोजित की जाने वाली “ऑफिस अटेंडेंट/ कार्यालय परिचारक” भर्ती – 2020 की अप्रैल 2021 की ऑनलाइन परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड (प्रवेश पत्र) दिए गए लिंकों से डाउनलोड किये जा सकतें है।”
Office Attendant Recruitment of RBI at a Glance
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|Name of Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||841|
|Advt. No.||Office Attendants – 2020|
|No. of Candidates||72,945 (As per Media Report)|
|No. of Questions||120 MCQ of 120 Marks will be completed in 90 minutes|
|No. of Offices where these posts shall be filled||17|
|Date of Online Test||9th & 10th April 2021 (Two Days)|
|Exam Venue & Time||Mentioned on Admit Card|
|Call Letter/ Admit Card||Download from Given Link of Official Website of RBI or Below|
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Call Letter of April 2021 Exam
Roll No. of RBI Office Attendant will be provided with a single click. Each candidate is advised to follow the below process and obtain the Office Attendant Hall Ticket of Reserve Bank Online Written Test.
- Open the Official Website www.rbi.org.in.
- Then enter the mouse cursor on the link of ” Opportunities@RBI” and then click on the “Current Vacancies” slot.
- There will be a link of “Call Letters” and then again click on the link of “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants (2020) – Online Exam Call Letter and Information Handout “.
- After that Download, the Information Handout and read it carefully.
- Then click on the blue color blinking link i.e. Call Letter.
- Then Enter your Registration No./ Roll No., Password/ DOB and Captcha Code and enter tab on Login Link.
- A PDF file of your Admit Card will be seen before you.
- Save it and printout the same for further use.
Other Instructions for Candidate relating to RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
- The latest recognizable latest photograph will be pasted on Call Letter.
- The candidates are advised to bring an original photo identity proof as well as a copy also during the online exam.
- The candidates will have to appear for the test at own their cost.